Employment enquiries and applications
Applications including a covering letter, full CV, copies of relevant documentation to support your application, together with contact details of three referees can be addressed to the Principal and sent by email or by post to:
365 Birdwood Terrace
On employment, all applicants are required to hold or be eligible for a Positive Notice Blue Card for child related employment. Boarding positions are open to female applicants only.
Stuartholme School is an equal opportunity employer.
School Operations Manager
Stuartholme is a Catholic, Independent Girls’ School catering for Secondary Day and Boarding students. It is committed to the education of young women in the philosophy and tradition of the Society of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Stuartholme is a member of the Sacred Heart International Network with more than 140 Schools in over 40 countries, educating within the philosophical framework of the Goals of Sacred Heart Education.
The School Operations Manager heads the School Operations Team of three and is responsible for the efficient day-to-day operation of the School including events and facilities hire.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the School Operations Manager will:
- Establish and maintain administrative practices and processes which ensure effective day to day operation of School;
- Manage all school operations including daily logistics, buses and internal/external events;
- Maintain the school diary and calendar;
- Oversee the booking of all venues for internal and external clients with the assistance of the Facilities and Events Coordinator;
- Review and optimise the commercial utilisation of the school’s sporting, theatre, chapel and residential facilities for external events including the development of a strategic plan and marketing strategy to optimise the School’s income from facility hire;
- Ensure the School complies with all relevant regulatory requirements in regard to the provision of a safe workplace and a professional work environment including chairing the Workplace Health & Safety (WH&S) committee; and
- Lead strategic projects from time to time as directed by the Commercial Director.
Click here for a full role description.
This is a full time fixed term position for 3 years, with 4 weeks’ annual leave per year. The role will commence in January 2018.
The nature of the position is such that the School Operations Manager is required to be available outside “normal” School hours and to participate fully in the total life of the School. This will include evening and weekend work.
Applicants are required to hold a Positive Notice Blue Card for Child Related Employment. If you do not currently hold a Positive Notice Blue Card, you need to be eligible to apply.
All staff are expected to support the Catholic ethos of the School and the Goals of Sacred Heart Education.
The Application Process
Applications including a covering letter, full CV and contact details of three referees should be emailed no later than 4pm on Friday 8 December 2017. Emails should be addressed to The Principal and forwarded to email@example.com.